Wednesday 12 August 2009

Bristol International Balloon Fiesta 2009

It was really really nice trip. I've never seen before so many beautiful hot air balloons, so many colours and shapes. I can't find the words to describe how beautiful was this show. Next year I am planing all weekend visit and definatelly don't miss any hour of Balloon Fiesta shows. I had chance to try my new camera and new lenses and results are good. Close up shots of baloons, people, sky etc. few of them already uploaded to flickr.

Unfortunately queue to the Banksy Exhibition was so long that waiting over 3-4 hours was just nonsense, will go there probably next week.

I spend really nice day with friends talking about next academic year, challenges waiting for us, major projects, ideas for future, plans. And it helps me to see my life from different angle again!


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

1 comment: