Friday 29 May 2009

Bradford Trip 26-27.05.2009

Unforgettable time! Two days full of emotion, beautifull landscapes, places and full of thinking, fun and relaxation . Most fascinating was National Media Museum in Bradford - especially Kodak Gallery in LG floor full of old cameras, negatives, cyanotypes, tintypes, 3D projectors etc. Amazing!! I run from one side to other like a small excited girl and I spend most of my time there!!! Another important and very exciting part of Museum was Don McCullin exhibition - In England - really enjoyed watching it!! Another interesing point of trip was short stop in small city called Hebden Bridge. Beauty spot, small old town in north of england. I love places like this. Small community, all people know each other - it's nice! We spend night in small YHA hostel in Haworth - friendly place, good standart and situated in wonderfull area. I've planned another stay there in the end of summer. Will be nice to go there one more time. It's funny , but I would like to have all this places, all landscapes just for me, don't share it with other poeple, stay there longer, think about what I see, unhurriedly. Delight landscapes, sights, fresh air... all of this just for me... It's just big shame, that something wrong happened to my camera, as all beautifull images which I've taken are not really good, I have to check it and fix it. But what is it? It's sad as I don't have many images from this trip... I have to go there again!!!




'Photography for me is not lookin- it's feeling. If you can't feel what are you looking at, then you are never going to get others to feel anything when they loook at your pictures.' Don McCullin.

No comments:

Post a Comment