Friday 29 May 2009

Pembroke, Newgale and St Davids - 24.05.2009

Another fascinating trip - this time other part of Wales - Pembrokeshire. Beautiful coastline of Newgale, amazing turquoise water, blue sky, sunny weather.
St David's - another stunning part of history - small town with old cathedral and bishop palace. Full of tourists, old pubs, shops, houses. Few hours is definately too short time to explore this place. I didn't know what to do, which places I should 'catch', which elements, and how. It's sad that I can't stop, think and then photographing. Time is cruel! I want to catch all single part of each building. I can't concentrate just on one thing. I want to catch every single stone, every brick, flower... everything around me is so beautiful! So many ideas! It's just crazy!??
What should I do? It's just stupid to photographing 'everything' I should concentrate, think about most important subjects, ideas, systematize all. But how?






Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment