Saturday 16 May 2009

HDR - magic, abstract, imagination, inspiration


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

HDR is a strange and really powerfull technique. I've never tried it before, so presented images are not excellent examples, anyway I really enjoyed creating hdr photographs. HDR is full of mysteries and magic. Realistic hdr for me are not really impressive I prefer unrealistic look, strange abstract colours and magic shape of clouds. It is really enjoyable! Some of them looks a like paintings, other one like cartoons or computer graphic. And it is for me HDR - imagination, bit of magic and elements of abstract.
Here you can find my book/guide about St John's Church in Cardiff and Llandaff Cathedral - for which I used HDR.

2 comments:

  1. That's a wicked picture of the Vulcan...I'm going to miss that place.

    ReplyDelete