Tuesday 12 May 2009

My first exhibition!!!


Here you go! My first exhibition!!! Nothing big - just two images - but I am really proud and really happy! It's first exhibition in my life but I think not the last one, I will try to arrange other exhibitions during this summer, so finger crossed!

All informations about The Big Event 2009 are on poster on the left side of page or here.

You can also find few of my photos on The Big Fuss website - click here. Just three of them, but I am really happy that The Big Fuss help me believe, and give me chance to show my work to others.

My name is also included in A-Z Artist Directory - click here.

Many thanks to David Lee and Zaeger Jones from The Big Fuss!!! Thank You guys!!!

Can't wait to see my work exhibited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment